Minimum Leader Qualifications
- Minimum 21 years old
- College graduate or on your way to completing your college degree
- Available for Staff Training from May 25th – June 6th, 2018 outside of Asheville, NC
- Minimum of a WFA + CPR or WFR certification by Staff Training
- Current valid driver’s license and an excellent driving record
- A strong desire to work with teenagers
Dates of Employment
- The summer begins in Asheville, NC on Friday, May 25th, 2018 with Staff Training for all Moondance staff
- The summer ends in Nashville, TN with 2 days of debrief, ending Friday, August 3rd, 2018 at the latest
The hiring period for Trip Leaders runs from early October through late March. Though we accept applications on a rolling basis, we recommend that applicants apply as early as possible. Though select opportunities may be available in early April, candidates were encouraged to apply by February 16, 2018.
If you have questions about our available positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“My leaders were so selfless and easy going. They put in so much effort to make us happy. They were mature, knowledgeable, very relatable, and good at making the trip run smoothly.”— Jenna Taylor, Machu Picchu